The Lauren Pines Homeowners' Association (HOA) oversees the well being of our community and takes care of all common areas. The HOA is governed by a Board of Directors who operate according to the HOA's bylaws. The board helps ensure that your living experience at Lauren Pines is everything you want it to be.
Covenants and Restrictions
The covenants and restrictions for Lauren Pines have been put into place to protect the value and aesthetic appeal of the subdivision over time. A complete set of all covenants and restrictions can be downloaded here.
The following represent a few of the restrictions applicable to initial home construction:
- Minimum size house:
- 2,000 sq.ft. for single story house (including bonus room for ranch style homes)
- 2,400 sq.ft. for a two-story.
- All house plans must be approved in advance by the HOA Architectural Control Committee (exterior only).
- 40% brick/stone veneer front accents (full brick/stone front preferred)
- Minimum landscaping requirement
- Side-load garages
- Mail boxes will be standardized and must be approved by Architectural Control Committee before installed.
FeesHOA fees are $325 per year. There is a one-time Capital Contribution of $250 that all homeowners make upon the purchase of their home. The Capital Contribution is used to support and maintain the infrastructure of our community's common areas. (Any surplus from Capital Contributions may also be used to pay against the HOA's loan, incurred to cover operational budget deficits.)
Upon the sale of your home in the future the management company may assess a modest transfer fee to cover their administrative costs for closing out your account. Check with AMS for details.
The HOA has contracted with AMS to manage the day-to-day affairs of the HOA. For questions related to the HOA please contact them at (803) 831-7023.